Monday, April 7, 2008

Fathers Day

Father's Day is right around the corner and for the man who has everything it's always a challenge. I suggest the Insignia Portable DVD player at Best Buy. Beth and I received this for review and I have to say it works out great. It would work out great for Dad, and for the entire family. If you have been wanting one you can always give to your husband/boyfriend/partner for Dad's day and use it for the whole family! Or to watch last season of Desperate Housewives in your bed if you want.... I am just saying...It actually works out great for Beth and I while I work. If I need to get something done she can sit next to me at my desk and I plug this in, throw in the Laurie Berkner DVD and we are all set! She thinks it's her laptop.

No comments: